Hyperlink Does Not Work

dyh

Reaction score
I am having a problem with hyperlink and I greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out!!

I am creating a website using Frontpage 2002. I created hyperlinks to sites within the website I am working on but the problem is that the hyperlinks does not work with browser other then Internet Explorer!!! These hyperlinks does not work with Netscape or Firefox but they work fine using Internet Explorer.

I created the hyperlink by highlighting the text then select hyperlink from the Insert toolbar then select the page where I want the hightlighted text to hyperlink to.

Does anyone have any idea on how I can get the hyperlinks to work not just in Internet Explorer but also in Netscape or Firefox!??!?!?!?!?

Your help is greatly appreciated!!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Can I see your Code.

Frontpage is err, not that good ... IE is also a non-defacto standard ... neither comply with HTML standards.

I used to use Dreamweaver ... not sure what incarnation it's at at the moment.

;)

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
dyh,
please post a snippet of your code with one of your non working hyperlinks, and we'll let you know what you need to do.

I'm presuminng you know how to get at the code from Frontpage. Can you do that?

Ask a Question