split. When they print an email in rich text or plain text it prints
normally. I cannot re-create this issue and thus cannot stop the split
printing...any ideas?

many thanks
Tracey

D

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

have you looked at the print properties when an html message is open? press
ctrl+p and look at the printer config - it probably has weird margins.

"WingroveNielsen, Tracey" <WingroveNielsen,
(e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

S

Steve

Hi Tracy

you can recreate this occurance by opening an email in outlook, check the settings of the email by selecting the Format menu item in the email itself to see if it is an HTML, RTF or Plain text style.

To test the printout issue, you select Edit, then Edit Message from the menu of the open Outlook email, then navigate back the Format menu item in the email itself to change the email to be from say an HTML to an RTF text style.

After completing these stpes, you then select Print from the open Outlook email.

There are specific print options available.

The print options change with the style of email it is. ie: HTML (in the Print Rage Field of the general tab) allows you to print separate pages at a time and RTF prints all pages of the email at once.

This is often dependent on the user's default settings of Outlook on their desktop.

This may also occur if forwarding is active from one email account to another or if there is a different style of email system used for forwarding from one account to another into Outlook.

These settings can be defaulted to each user's Oultook setting or via Exchange Admin to enable, disable specific email Outlook settings.

I hope this makes sense

Steve

EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice
http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Ask a Question