Outlook 2003 is printing date, even when headers and footers are 'clean'

Stefan Zabunov

Hello!

I have a client with Outlook 2003. On some of the received emails,
there's always a date printed on bottom left corner, no matter that I
have cleaned all the headers and footers field, defined new styles,
etc.

While I'm writing this, my colleague found that only HTML emails are
printed with date, on Rich-text formatted mails, there is no date
printed. I've even tried to delete MSOHTMED.EXE, but after restarting
Outlook, a new file is created and I don't think that there are any
available settings. I've read that this file is used by Outlook to
handle HTML messages. I am very confused and out of any ideas.

I need to remove this date on printed emails, so any advice is highly
appreciated!

Thanks!

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

If you removed the date from the IE print footer, it’s the date that is
added by outlook and can't be removed.

Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

OutlookForums http://www.outlookforums.com