From: "Carlos" <[email protected]>
Sender: "Carlos" <[email protected]>
Subject: How to remove desktop shortcuts
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 21:13:00 -0700
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics

XP Home edition. One administrator account and three
limited user accounts. Limited user accounts have some
shortcuts on their desktop that I wish to remove yet wish
to keep the same short cuts on the administrator's
desktop. Can anyone provide some insight as to how to
proceed?

Thank you in advance
Carlos

--

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Use of included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they originated.

Thank you. It worked. :blush:)