How to export AOL email out of Outlook


G

Guest

I have just loaded Outlook 2007 and all my AOL email was transferred. I have
removed the AOL account but all the mail remains in Outlook. How do I export
mail from Outlook to AOL? Thank you.
 
Ad

Advertisements

B

Brian Tillman

maisy said:
I have just loaded Outlook 2007 and all my AOL email was transferred.
I have removed the AOL account but all the mail remains in Outlook.
How do I export mail from Outlook to AOL? Thank you.

Have you looked at File>Import and Export?
 
B

Barry

I am having a similar but somewhat different issue that somemy may be kind
enough to help me with. I downloaded a trial Microsoft Outlook 2007 and
synced it with my palm for my aol mail. It took the aol mail from my aol
account and sent it to Outlook. The issue is that I expected to find it in
both places and want to have it returned to my aol fortmat on my alo account
and don't care to have it on Outlook. How can I accomplish that task? Thank
you arry
 
B

Brian Tillman

Barry said:
I am having a similar but somewhat different issue that somemy may be
kind enough to help me with. I downloaded a trial Microsoft Outlook
2007 and synced it with my palm for my aol mail. It took the aol mail
from my aol account and sent it to Outlook. The issue is that I
expected to find it in both places and want to have it returned to my
aol fortmat on my alo account and don't care to have it on Outlook.
How can I accomplish that task? Thank you arry

Do you see the mail from AOL in any Outlook folder?
 
S

Sally

We are having this problem now as well. The aol mail has all been transferred
to Outlook and is no longer on aol.com. Is there a way to upload it back to
aol.com from Outlook 2007?
Thanks
 
Ad

Advertisements

G

Gordon

Sally said:
We are having this problem now as well. The aol mail has all been
transferred
to Outlook and is no longer on aol.com. Is there a way to upload it back
to
aol.com from Outlook 2007?
Thanks

No unless AOL offers an IMAP service or you forward each email to your AOL
address....
 
Ad

Advertisements


Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top