how much does a processor effect gaming?

Reaction score
cheers Me :D

you have been a great help :p cant wait untill i order it all and put it together :D

all the componensts should work fine together... right ?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
everything should work fine, you'll have to post some pics and benchmarks when its done :thumb:

Reaction score
yep will do me :D it should be done by.... the end of the month :D it will cost around £350 but i think it will be worth it :p

can i use my old hardrive with all the components as it has windows and all my documents and music on it :??

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you will need to format and reinstall windows, but everything will be compatible

Reaction score
thanks me :)

if i get in any bother il post a new post on here :) which of course the guys and gals will be able to sort out ;)

Reaction score
thanks me :)

if i get in any bother il post a new post on here :) which of course the guys and gals will be able to sort out ;)

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
no probs, im sure belloni will be able to give you a hand and if he cant then you know where we are

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Belloni said:
Still don't know wether to charge him for my services hehe :p

i think a couple of hours playing some games on it just to make sure it works properly ;)

Reaction score
just one more question lol

when you said i format and reinstall windows does that mean i will have to back up all my stuff before i start the upgrades??

or will it all still be on the hardrive still and just get it from local disk (C: ) after i install windows again...

and with itunes i can do this without losing my songs

AND Ben ! ! you couldnt charge me could u :( il just by you lunch at school hehe :D

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you'll need to backup all of your important files your music folder can be copied onto a DVD, then you'll have to format and reinstall windows

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
you wipe the hard drive of all of its data and start again, so when you install windows its like installing onto a new hard drive

Reaction score
thanks again :D

another question!!! :p if i was to buy a DVD RW will that also be able to copy cd's aswell as dvd's?

sorry i am a complete novice on little things like this :p

Reaction score
o good good :)

looking through some cases will have to post some photos :D

what was supposed to be a very average computer it is turning out to be rahter good :D

lol i got a bit of money to burn anyways :D il think il save up another £30 and get a 3200 instead of the 3000 :p

Ask a Question