How do I change the font orientation in word?



I'm trying to make the words print on sticky paper that is backwards but
don't know how to change the orientation of the words on the document prior
to printing. Can anyone help?

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

If you can do this, it will be via a setting of your printer. Many InkJet
printers do have that capability. In the File>Print dialog, click on
Properties and see if there is such a setting.

Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via


You might try putting your text in a table and the using the table tools to
change the orientaton of the text.

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question