How do I change the background color of a single slide?


L

Latifa

"Background styles" makes a global change on all slides. But I simply wish to
change the background color of individual slides, so that on some slides the
background color will be white, but on others black. I can't figure out how
to do this.

Thanks for all help!
 
Ad

Advertisements

E

Echo S

PPT 2007? Right click either the slide or the slide layout (in Master View)
and choose Format Background.

Your changes will apply to that slide or layout automatically. There's an
"apply to all" button you can use if you need.
 
L

Latifa

Echo S said:
PPT 2007? Right click either the slide or the slide layout (in Master View)
and choose Format Background.

Your changes will apply to that slide or layout automatically. There's an
"apply to all" button you can use if you need.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com
What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm
Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd
PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx


Latifa said:
"Background styles" makes a global change on all slides. But I simply wish
to
change the background color of individual slides, so that on some slides
the
background color will be white, but on others black. I can't figure out
how
to do this.

Thanks for all help!
Thanks for the speedy and helpful reply, Echo S!
 
R

Raymond

Echo has always been known for the speedy and helpful replies ... as are the
rest of the MVPs.




Latifa said:
Echo S said:
PPT 2007? Right click either the slide or the slide layout (in Master
View)
and choose Format Background.

Your changes will apply to that slide or layout automatically. There's an
"apply to all" button you can use if you need.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com
What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm
Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd
PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx


Latifa said:
"Background styles" makes a global change on all slides. But I simply
wish
to
change the background color of individual slides, so that on some
slides
the
background color will be white, but on others black. I can't figure out
how
to do this.

Thanks for all help!
Thanks for the speedy and helpful reply, Echo S!
 
Ad

Advertisements

E

Echo S

Gosh, thanks, Raymond. What a nice thing to say.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com
What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm
Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd
PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx


Raymond said:
Echo has always been known for the speedy and helpful replies ... as are
the rest of the MVPs.




Latifa said:
Echo S said:
PPT 2007? Right click either the slide or the slide layout (in Master
View)
and choose Format Background.

Your changes will apply to that slide or layout automatically. There's
an
"apply to all" button you can use if you need.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com
What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm
Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd
PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx


"Background styles" makes a global change on all slides. But I simply
wish
to
change the background color of individual slides, so that on some
slides
the
background color will be white, but on others black. I can't figure
out
how
to do this.

Thanks for all help!
Thanks for the speedy and helpful reply, Echo S!
 

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question

Top