please help me, black and withe

N

nikned84

hi to all,
i have powerpoint 2013
i have a *.ppt with an image background in evry slide with an horrible colour!
i need just to have only write black in a withe page... if i go on visualizzation and then i select black/with i optain the perfect result.
But it's just a visualizzation, if i save the file and then i re-open it, i will see the orrible background.

is there a method to save what i see (only black and white) or can i remove the backgroud of all slide in one click?

thank you and sorry for my bad english

B

Bob G

If I understand your issue correctly, you have an image on the background of every slide and you want to get rid of it. I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Check the master slides to see if that image is there. To do that click View --> click Slide Master --> click on the master that contains the image and delete the image from that master

2. In the presentation slide view right click on a slide that has the bad background and click Format Background. Click in the box beside Hide background graphics. Click on the Apply to All button in the lower right. Click Close.

That should take care of that image background with the horrible colour.

Let me know how it turns out

D

Dario Emilio Nicola

Il giorno mercoledì 5 novembre 2014 15:54:31 UTC+1, Bob G ha scritto:
If I understand your issue correctly, you have an image on the backgroundof every slide and you want to get rid of it. I have a couple of suggestions:

1. Check the master slides to see if that image is there. To do that click View --> click Slide Master --> click on the master that contains the image and delete the image from that master

2. In the presentation slide view right click on a slide that has the badbackground and click Format Background. Click in the box beside Hide background graphics. Click on the Apply to All button in the lower right. Click Close.

That should take care of that image background with the horrible colour.

Let me know how it turns out

Thank you for answere,
it's works good !

Ask a Question