Holiday site help

Reaction score
Anyone know of any GOOD holiday auction sites in the UK and/or Spain.
What I mean is one that is not a holiday search site such as Thomsons/Cosmos etc::wall:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you mean a real auction, or just somewhere that does good late deals? :)

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Do you mean a real auction, or just somewhere that does good late deals? :)

Do you mean a real auction> Yes Ian but not ebay:D

I have looked but keep coming up with nothing, there was a site a few years ago I think it was Mytravel but is not around anymore:wall: so I was hoping someone knew of one simular

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Only one I know of is the Thomson one (http://www.thomsonauctions.co.uk/) - but there aren't many offers there.

I've had some good deals just by booking last minute hotel deals and cheap flights separately :) (especially to Spain!)

Reaction score
Thanks Ian but have had a look at that site :rolleyes: Think I will book last minuet and go to mumbles:lol:

If you see any more sites please post them as I may have missed some;)

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
A friend of mine packs and puts money in pocket and goes to manchester airport. Then he tries every bookin desk to ask them if they have any ultra-cheap last minute holidays they would sell him. He always gets something and usually about 10% of the original cost. Mind you he never knows where he will end up.

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
A friend of mine packs and puts money in pocket and goes to manchester airport. Then he tries every bookin desk to ask them if they have any ultra-cheap last minute holidays they would sell him. He always gets something and usually about 10% of the original cost. Mind you he never knows where he will end up.

happywave.gif

Thats the way to do it though..Whn I first moved to the U.K did all the usual bar jobs and worked every single hour I could and saved every penny..Then it was a matter of handing in my resignation, going off to the airport and saying Europe for cheap..Bit of a lucky dip sort of thing, but it was great, cause you never reall knew where you were going..

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:

happywave.gif

Knowing me I would end up at the north pole:nod:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By itsme
Knowing me I would end up at the north pole
nod.gif

Then just put a big jacket in yer case :wave:

Where would you like to go though ....near/far hot/cold ??

Reaction score
Rush said:
By itsme

Then just put a big jacket in yer case
happywave.gif

Where would you like to go though ....near/far hot/cold ??

Estepona Spain :nod: Drove around there last year looked really nice lovely hotels very clean :cool: and everything I need is there.... Hoo La La:lol:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Right then..lets get trawling :) ..what kind hotel/tent ...all in/half/self ??

Reaction score
Rush said:
Right then..lets get trawling :) ..what kind hotel/tent ...all in/half/self ??

Hotel or Self catering ***-****-*****. Going between end Sep After 29th and beginning Oct 10-12 nights Fly from Cardiff or Bristol. arrive at Malaga or Gibraltar. I have seen quite a few but not in auctions, most are a rip-off:nod: add this add that add the other you end up paying twice the price I dont mind 1k to 1-1/2k

Two adults with BA came to 1,200 but flights from Gatwick.
So thought I would wait and see......

Ask a Question