Foreign Holidays

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Next year the family will take 2 holidays ..an all inclusive 2 week break in spain in june and a 1 week all inclusive break again in spain in October.
Does anyone know of websites that do amazing offers or sites that are just brilliant value Holidays.
Me the wife and 2 kids in June with my friends and their 1 child . And wait for it with the inlaws in October .
Help greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've been looking for cheap hols for next month myself, I've mainly been using:

Lastminute.com
Expedia.co.uk
Thomson.co.uk

There seem to be loads of surcharges at the moment though, which adds loads on to the final cost:

Fuel Surcharge ~ £15 each
Two persons sharing same room charge ~ £5/day (What on earth is this charge for?)
Inflight Meals if req'd ~ £15 each
Connections ~ £15 each

Got a bargain with Thomson last year though for spain, ended up in an amazing hotel in a place called Tossa (honest!), and it was great :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks Ian..have tried the top 2...Tossa , i have been there or was it Tossa da mar ??? something like that .

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thats the one Rush - Tossa Del Mar or something similar :D

Reaction score
Buy a flight > look at the hotels in the resorts where you want to stay> pick one you like> phone the hotel talk to them ask all you need regarding your requirements and hey presto a holiday you will enjoy at a price that suites. Well thats what I do anyways;) Majorca:D

Reaction score
Tip: if you have air miles, you usually get a better deal redeeming them on Hotel rooms instead of flights.

Thats what we do when we go to the USA - use our miles on Hotels like the Embassy Suites :D

Ask a Question