hi folks!

jaxx

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
hiya people im Rob!

just about to embark on a new modded/gameing PC and was looking for a site where i could share my progress and hopefully put in some reviews for others to look at for future reference?

can that be done here, or is it for the webmaster/mods of the forum only??

hopefully ill get a full 'construction diary' too!

cheers!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hiya Rob :)

Should be ok.

Don't make the pix too big and it would be preferable if you hosted them yourself.

And show your progress in the Forum's 'Modding' section.

jaxx

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
great and thanks for the welcome!

will post in the mod section then and hosting isnt a problem! plenty of room for that :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Welcome again Rob:)

Now as you're probably an avid overclocker you may want to think about using some of that CPU power to join in with our Crunching Team helping to fight cancer and disease.
Have a look over at Crunchers Corner and see if you want to join in the fun!:thumb:

No pressure:D

jaxx

Proud Cruncher!
Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Welcome again Rob:)

Now as you're probably an avid overclocker you may want to think about using some of that CPU power to join in with our Crunching Team helping to fight cancer and disease.
Have a look over at Crunchers Corner and see if you want to join in the fun!:thumb:

No pressure:D

id be more than happy to help! ive been looking at this sort of thing for a while, used to have a program that crunched for cancer research a while back and another one for SETI! :D Being as my PC idles sometimes seems a shame to waste the power! So yes ill definately join up, just gotta get her up and running first! ;)

Again thanks for the kind welcome! nice to meet you all!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
jaxx said:
id be more than happy to help! ive been looking at this sort of thing for a while, used to have a program that crunched for cancer research a while back and another one for SETI! :D Being as my PC idles sometimes seems a shame to waste the power! So yes ill definately join up, just gotta get her up and running first! ;)

Again thanks for the kind welcome! nice to meet you all!

Great to hear that Rob - it would be good to have you aboard!!:thumb:

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... looking forward to seeing the build... I'll be happy to help if you need some ideas...

Ask a Question