Heroes finale ...

Reaction score
All i can say is ... WOW.

This has been an outstanding show for this year. Did anyone else watch it? Just watched it tonight as i missed it on wednesday due to work!

Seriously in love with this series, it's an actual programme that i actually miss when not watching it.

Sad to see peter and nathan go, however they return in the second series as far as i know.

Also, i do love claire "bear", hot stuff!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Yep heroes rocks, I'm up to Ep 10 of series two atm. Wont spoil it for you, all i'll say is that its good and gets even better! :)

Reaction score
I have only recently started to watch it
currently on season1 ep5

I love that hiro from tokyo character

Reaction score
Yeah hehe Hiro is really funny, i find it really intresting how they each play a part in "saving the world" and the twists and turns is just amazing.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hiro gets his power down in the second series, as you see in the finale of the first one he spends some time in 16something with the samurai.

I wont tell you who is killed off...... :p

Reaction score
I saw it on wednesday and loved it..Can't wait to see the next series.
I missed the first couple of episodes until my aunty told me about it and got hooked since.. Hope the 2nd volume isnt to far away.

Ask a Question