Gladiators

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Hello again,

Has anyone been watching the new series of Gladiators?

I must say that i thought it was okay apart from Ian Wright and the silly rules.

But now i have discovered the new series of American Gladiators, WOW, its awesome, its so over the top but the rules are different, the contestants are allowed to fight back with the Gladiators and they have kept alot of the original games, plus the Gladiators are massive and last seasons winners return as Gladiators, a clever touch.

Also they had a guy with one leg competing, he didn't do very well but what a guy, awesome inspiration for people, plus the guys get different events from the girls and they have eight contestants so the show is better.

The final selling point..... they have Hulk Hogan, oh yes!!!!

Not related but if you love over the top TV then i suggest you watch DEA (a show about the American Drugs Enforcement Agency) great TV.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Not my bag I'm afraid..

All those steroid pumped bags of water running around a tv set don't do nothing for me..

Reaction score
I was a fan back in the days! But this time around the show hasn't been so great.

Ask a Question