Lost, The T.V Series

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch this fantastic series that started Last Wednesday Night!!??

Its really good imo,
It all starts with a plane crash on a island and...... well you'll just have to watch it and find out!! :)
There's so much more that happens i cant sit here and tell you everything!

If you wanna find out more then click here or here or just google it.

Its got a huge following in the states and on the web there are loads of fan sites where people go on about it non stop, trying to guess whats gonna happen next! Its got so many twists and turns in every episode!

If you watched and liked 24, then you'll love this! :thumb::thumb::D:D:cool::cool:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
lol, no thanks, :) If i really wanted to see how it ends i could have watched it on the internet! :)

P.S you got a spelling mistake in your sig. ;) Sorry! :)

MIS GEFORCE 6600GT 128MB PIC-E X16

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've watched the first two, its been good so far but there is one thing that i didn't like and thats the bit where the plane engine was still running with the plane upside down on the beach in pieces?!, that wouldn't happen

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
i've watched the first two, its been good so far but there is one thing that i didn't like and thats the bit where the plane engine was still running with the plane upside down on the beach in pieces?!, that wouldn't happen

This is true, but i guess at the end of the day is just for dramatic effect. :)
Its still good though!

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA Never even noticed that... Good eye And Fixed :D

Vanilla Radio said:
lol, no thanks, :) If i really wanted to see how it ends i could have watched it on the internet! :)

P.S you got a spelling mistake in your sig. ;) Sorry! :)

MIS GEFORCE 6600GT 128MB PIC-E X16

Ask a Question