Red Dwarf?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone here a Red Dwarf fan?

I've been watching the 1st and part of the 2nd series over the last few days, and it cracks me up. :D

One of my favorite episodes must be where everything happens backwards in in - laughing just thinking about it! :thumb:

Reaction score
Love it Ian!

I can't think of an episode i didn't like. A few of my favourites are when the crew discover that Red Dwarf has been one long virtual reality game and the other one when Rimmer gets abducted(?) and they goto in to resuce him, going through parts of his mind...which you can imagine is something!

Reaction score
I am a Huge Red Dwarf Fan.

Got series 5, 6 and 7 and planning to get the rest of them soon.

My favourite episode is when they go back in time to where JFK was shoot and they stop it. It was very clever but also very funny. Very confusing as well as JFk had to shoot himself lol.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
darkangel said:
I am a Huge Red Dwarf Fan.

Got series 5, 6 and 7 and planning to get the rest of them soon.

My favourite episode is when they go back in time to where JFK was shoot and they stop it. It was very clever but also very funny. Very confusing as well as JFk had to shoot himself lol.
Ah yes that was a good one too!

I've got series 3 and 4 on their way, just need to get the rest over the coming months :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
My favourite characters are Cat and Kryton - sooooo funny!! :D

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
Good programme - never fails to make me laugh out loud when I'm watching it :thumb:

Reaction score
yep i love red dwarf,was lucky enough a few years ago that our local pbs station aired it..(not anymore though :(..)..can't seem to find it aired on any stations and i have satelite,real shame it was a great show..being canadian i'm not even sure it's still in production...is it?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
labatts said:
being canadian i'm not even sure it's still in production...is it?

Unfortunatly not :( There is talk of a film, but there has been for years so I don't know if one will be released one day - I hope so though :)

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
"This is mine. And this is mine, and aaalllll this is mine... except for that bit, which i don't want!"

Yes, I love Red Dwarf, especially the early series. Gotta love the bit where Lister tries to paint over the iron hole in his trousers :D ...Not that he was on the pull or anything :rolleyes:
And Duane Dibbley... that had me p*ssng myself. All those teeth!!:D

& did anyone here ever try a "fried egg, chilli, chutney sandwhich" I hate fried egg but I gave it a go once at a party & it really is delicious (make it with toast though... not bread or you'll be picking the contents off your shirt front) & extreemly messy. You can get as much fun watching your friends try & eat it without wearing it as you do from eating it yourself. Hilarious & tasty... :D
But Rimmer was right... all the ingrdients are wrong... but the sandwhich is just right;) *yum*.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
cirianz said:
did anyone here ever try a "fried egg, chilli, chutney sandwhich"

Becky and I have just watched that exact episode a few hours ago :D The one with the memory transfer to Rimmer :D

Duane Dibbley.... hahahahaha, that was so funny although I think that is on one of the later DVDs so will be a few weeks before I see that one again! The "Arnold Rimmer" song was also one of my favourites :thumb:

Reaction score
i love it, have series 1-6. I think Cat is awesome!

"how am i lookin now?" "I'm looking good" "how am i lookin now?" "I'm STILL looking good"

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I've had the theme tune buzzing around my head all day! Gotta love it:

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere
We're all alone... more or less,
Let me fly far away from here!
Fun, fun, fun! In the sun, sun, sun!

I want to lie shipwrecked and comatose
Drinking fresh mango juice,
Goldfish are swimming round my toes!
Fun, fun, fun! In the sun, sun, sun...!