HELP

cynthiac67

I am using xp intexplor 6 and dsl.

Everytime I open explorer it come up with an error

internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

App:explore.exe
AppVer: 6.0.2800.100
ModName:unknown
Modver:0.0.0.0
Offset:001fe58d

can not browes at all as error comes up all the time.

PLEASE HELP ME

Elaine