Help with sending e-mail

K

karen martin

I cannot send e-mail and it keeps coming up as a server problem. I contacted the server and they set up a whole new account and now they say it is a problem with outlook express. HELP

Karen Martin

I

Immanuel Sibero

Hi Karen

FYI, this forum is for MS Access database software. You would be better off asking the question to whoever setup the *whole new account* for a resolution. If a *whole new account* has been set up for you, your email software would naturally have a problem. In Outlook Express, go to Tools>>Accounts>>Mail. There is some information there that you would need to change. Again, this information can only come from whoever setup the *whole new account* for you. They would be the only people who can help you.

HTH,
Immanuel Sibero

I cannot send e-mail and it keeps coming up as a server problem. I contacted the server and they set up a whole new account and now they say it is a problem with outlook express. HELP

Karen Martin

Ask a Question