Help with Ebay

Reaction score
I'm selling my star trek TNG plates full set, however i'm not sure what to advertise postage as. At the moment i've set it as £20 UK only

But i'm really not sure! Any ideas?

Reaction score
Probs is they are fragile and when all together heavy. I have no scales so cannot really tell weight :(

I dont own a credit card either

Reaction score
I just put postage as £15

May have put price a bit high but if peeps want them they can pay money for em. Not seen a full set anywhere for sale before

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just seen them on Ebay and a very nice set they are too...

Think you should put the buy it now price to £150 though, if you have never seen a set complete for sale ever, then a serious collector would pay that easily, and its still under 20 quid a plate...

Must of cost you a tenner a plate when you bought them new 15 odd years ago..

I put some TNG cardboard lifesize cutouts on ebay about 4 years ago and I got about £100 for those all 10 of them...

Good luck and I hope you get a good price...:thumb:

Reaction score
£10?

Try just under £30 each mate

Never realised I could change price. Took your advice and did it. Now at £150

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
As long as no one has bidded on the item yes I think you can...

£30 each...ooohhhh why you selling mate surely hanging on to them might scoop you your money back in a few more years....Ouch that would hurt me selling 15 odd years later for a lot less than I paid especially a collectable set..

Reaction score
It is hurting mate but my first born is priority now and money is very short still. Im not using them so.......

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Never realised I could change price. Took your advice and did it. Now at £150

Nothing ventured nothing gained...If theres not much interest you can always drop it down again...
nod.gif

Ahhh the Bubba eh I see your point mate...Someones gonna get a bargain...:nod:

Last edited:
Reaction score
yeah far as im concerned they are a bargain for anyone looking for that kind of thing.

Gonna put some more stuff up soon aswell. Wizards and Dragons fantasy set each one set with a Cubic Zirconia stone in the plate

They cost me £20 each. Fantastic plates

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
They sound fantastic aswell...Remember only put them on at the minimum price you will be happy to accept for them..

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Just noticed you got the plates on for 7 days my advice would be to change that to the full 10 days for maximum exposure and so lots more people get the chance to view and decide whether to bid...It doesn't cost anymore to extend it...Do it dude...;)

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Just noticed you got the plates on for 7 days my advice would be to change that to the full 10 days for maximum exposure and so lots more people get the chance to view and decide whether to bid...It doesn't cost anymore to extend it...Do it dude...;)

I cant find the option to change time they are advertised for

Reaction score
Listed them in two catagorys already. Got one price watch but no bids as yet.

Crazy legs was it you tht has a watch on them by any chance?

Ask a Question