HELP!! OCUK order

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i just placed an order on OCUK and i've got a problem already.

i want next day delivery but i've accidently got saturday, and as im shipping to my mums work theres not going to be anyone there what should i do. i haven't recieved an email because it won't have been processed yet, i have sent them a message through their webnote thingy asking if it can be changed. what should i do??

ok i've just got an order saying they wont deliver to the my mums work because the order is too much, does this mean that the order has been cancelled?

Last edited:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi

Have you tried to ring them and negotiate delivery address?

Kind regards

Gabriella x

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
they've all gone home and the line is busy, so i will try tommorow. if not i will cancel the order

To be continued ....

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
To be continued ....

Whoa... its like a action movie:p.......Cant wait for the sequel;)
beyond that good luck!

Reaction score
What a boring end to the movie...

maybe the delivery will he hijacked by international jewel theives

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
maybe the delivery will he hijacked by international jewel theives

maybe it has,

i checked the amtrak site to track my order but the number i have isn't valid!? and it hadn't turned up by 4.30 Pm so i rang amtrak and got some annoying automated phone system that said "all deliveries are made between 9 and 6" i ts now 6.30 and no package. i am going to send them a message and see what has happened to it.

Reaction score
Give Amtrak a full 24hours to deliver your item after OCUK has said they have sent it.

E.g.

I order products on Monday,
Items sent Monday/Tuesday,
Receive Items Thursday,

That's what happens to me for the Next Day Amtrak Service anyway,

And the order number only validates late at night for me usually, and there is no point using it, as their is no, progressing status, so it just says they have it, doesn't tell you where it is etc... just tell's you which depot its going to usually.

That's the info i've collected from ordering through OCUK

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
no worries guys it arrived at 11 am today and all the parts are in and working. the code only worked at about 10 o'clock last night

Reaction score
ahhh you never know acid might shoot out of the parts or chemical warefare fingers crossed lol :D but i dont want harm done to ME__2001

Ask a Question