help my printer won't work with my usb hub

N

Nicola Bescia

I just installed a Belkin 4 port USB hub (F5U231) on my PC and now my PC can't communicate with my printers (Lexmark X73 printer/scanner). I have a USB2 PCI Card that I am connecting the Belkin hub to. My webcam is already attached to the port and seems to be working fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

N Brecia

N

Nicola Bescia

Sorry I made a mistake I stated that I had printers (plural) attached to the hub but I only have one printer that I would like to attached to the USB 4port hub.

"Nicola Bescia" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio I just installed a Belkin 4 port USB hub (F5U231) on my PC and now my PC can't communicate with my printers (Lexmark X73 printer/scanner). I have a USB2 PCI Card that I am connecting the Belkin hub to. My webcam is already attached to the port and seems to be working fine. Any ideas? Thanks!

N Brecia

G

Just plug the Lexmark in at the PC and also the Belkin Hub at the PC.

Now plug the Webcam and other USB devices into the Belkin.

You may not be getting sufficient power out of the Hub.

N

Nicola Brescia

Thanks I appreciate the reply, unfortunately I just realized I made a mistake, my computer only has one port. So I am only able to plug in the Belkin but not the printer. I'm not sure what to do now.

N Brescia

Just plug the Lexmark in at the PC and also the Belkin Hub at the PC.

Now plug the Webcam and other USB devices into the Belkin.

You may not be getting sufficient power out of the Hub.

Ask a Question