Help me pleaseee

Reaction score
i've been trying to stop playing games for 2 months, but i couldn't stop it, i'm adicted on games, some days i play 20 hours without stoping, does anyone knows how to help me stop my addict???
help pleaseeeee

doe's anyone wants to play cs on the network???????? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D

Reaction score
haha! u cant be serious dude !

just get ya mates to keep you away from it.. and if you havn't got any due to your constant playing lol i suggest you get some :D

you must be QUALITY ! whats your best score to death ratio on CS ??

Last edited:

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Smash every game you own to bits with a hammer. :D
or you can gouge your eyes out if you wish, but that hurts....
Once i get our ADSL connection, i would like to play a few games with anyone here :)

Reaction score
Ha, smashing dont work, then he'll just eventually rebuy em... I'm an addict too. Only thing that gets me away is alcohol... lots of it. But i guess its not a better deal that way :confused: . I dunno what to tell ya.

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
Try reviewing 3 games a week for a few years, that will kill of pretty much the entire obsession, believe me!

Reaction score
thanks guys

i 'm going to try all your sollutions, my best score on cs was 100 deads against 23 friends on 5 minutes. and your's?????

i would like to play cs with you, is it possible???my ip is 192.168.1.151

say something, cheers
horus

:)

Reaction score
well i dont often play it :/ but im getting a new gaming rig soon so should be able to :)

i will take a note of your ip address :)

maybe when i next go over to belloni's i shall be able to give you a go :p well he can because he is alot better lol...

well i can only get better in time :D and when i get ma new comp il will be able to play you more often :D

Reaction score
lets play

i would like to play with you all, say something whenever you would like to play, my passport account is (e-mail address removed), i'm on messenger all the day..
see you
;)

Ask a Question