Fortnite

Reaction score
Anyone been playing Fortnite? I've been playing it for a few months now, such a hard game to get good at!!

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I haven't personally, but there's always so much stuff in the news about it I'm kinda intrigued! I always tend to stick with RPGs, but I should probably branch out at some point... :blush:

Do you play the free Battle Royale version?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've not played it yet either, but I really want to try the "Save the world" co-op version once it's released fully :). It doesn't look like it's long until that's the case now!

What's the game like? I keep hearing so many good things about it.

Reaction score
It’s a brilliant format and very addictive! Yes, just playing battle Royale rather than save the world.

There’s a lot of very good players out there. I’m playing on PS4 but looking forward to when i get my PC as I think with a mouse it’ll be a lot easier.

Let me know if you end up playing it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Will do! :)

As soon as the StW version goes live, I'll be online :D.

Reaction score
Reinvigorating this thread as I’m still hopelessly addicted (and hopeless!) to Fortnite.

Did anyone end up getting into it?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've played it a handful of times with my Niece, it's actually really good fun isn't it :D . I've only had 1 go on the Save the World version, as that was a bit slower paced. Seems like everyone I know has this installed, such a fun free game. Last time I played it there was an "Iron Man" event going on which had some fun unique weapons :D.

Reaction score
I've played it a handful of times with my Niece, it's actually really good fun isn't it :D . I've only had 1 go on the Save the World version, as that was a bit slower paced. Seems like everyone I know has this installed, such a fun free game. Last time I played it there was an "Iron Man" event going on which had some fun unique weapons :D.
That was a long time ago. Let me know if you fancy a game some time. I’m ok, but there’s some exceptionally good players out there.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Will do mate :). Super busy at the moment, as working all hours getting house redecorated, but a game in the summer would be fun!

Ask a Question