Hello everyone

Reaction score
Patrick said:
I am trying to develop some hobbies and have thought about digital photography for example. I use the same camera as Ian (fuji A303) and am wondering what digital editing software I could get. Any recommendations are welcome.

Any other hobby recommendations welcome!!!!!

cheers

Paddy

hello there

this is something i am going to consider Paddy,

let me first tell you of my first experience with opening up computers and messsing around with their parts, it all started when i opened up my pc and put in a new harddrive. i was on the phone to my mate for 40mins just trying to locate the harddrive. yes it was rite infront of me but iu didnt rearlise. so i put the harddrive in. then i put some memory in my pc, that was easy because i had seen it done at skool. then i just learnt by looking in the pc, asking mates about how to take stuff out and put it in.

now u wanting hobby ideas? well i don know your background, but this is something im also going to do one day. this is to buy a car, not a new one, an old one, that u can look at and has potential. then with this car, u take off the parts, and slowly put new parts on it. im not talking modding it and puttin a 500w speaker system. and then going arpund blasting music, thts just silly, im talking more of respraying the colour, changing the dashboard. going into the engine and replacing some parts to it it changing the interior
i think of this has doing up your house!.

this list could go on but when completed there should be a car that u brought for 400 quid and its now worth 2000 quid. obvioulsy it cost u lots of money but its something to keep you busy with. the biggest problem for me would be i aint got the foggiest abt cars, so ill have to ask my friends to help me or join a mechanic site on the net!

cuz thinking abt it, say i didnt have a CLUE abt pcs, if i came here and asked someone i think id get a really really good idea as to how to change something around!

my plan maywell be to do this in summer time

well good luck Mr Cunningham

Ask a Question