hello everyone!

Reaction score
I am having a problem expecting everyone to help. I am programming to write an app running on Wince (CX8080 Beckhoff) and currently open port COM1 but cannot transmit data from that port COM1. Hope everyone help. Thanks!

Reaction score
I am having a problem expecting everyone to help. I am programming to write an app running on Wince (CX8080 Beckhoff) and currently open port COM1 but cannot transmit data from that port COM1. Hope everyone help. Thanks!
Did you already solved it?

Reaction score
Hi Thai,

Sorry for my late reply. Are you sure that you need COM1? I had similar problems some time ago and built in a scanner programmatically to scan all ports. That worked. If you are still interested just let me know and I will explain it in more detail.

Ask a Question