Hello and nearly new :)

Reaction score
Well ok, I admit it, Im an member from a wee while ago and I've been seriously busy with Manchester life and not online alot apart from my site :blush:

So hello again!
happywave.gif
@ Ian, Bex, Floppy, Muck, itsme, Techy and all the rest of ya!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey dude :D

Yeah.. my bad. Working for Caudwell got a bit crazy last year and I was hardly near a PC except at work.. then we got bought by Pipex and things stayed manic!

.... as well as being consumed with a band I got involved with, passed my driving test and well.. kinda got involved in tons of after work activities... my bad.. my bad! :blush:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Welcome back! :D Hope to see more of you now :thumb:

Congrats on the driving ;)

Reaction score
Congrats on the driving test... What made you take up driving after 14 years of not? Its the best thing, that driving lark.

Went out with the police again on Saturday night - got a "blue light taxi" (i think thats what they call it... blue lights not on but thats the slang term for a lift in a cop car) home at 4:30am with a traffic officer in a BMW 330d... that 10 minutes was probably the highlight of the entire evening.

But thats off topic

Welcome back

Last edited:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
elo Shorty,

good to see you again ... and don't feel bad that your life is full drop in anytime. ;)

happywave.gif

Reaction score
Hey guys, cheers for the usual friendly welcome back :D

Chris... I waited a long time because I took the test 3 times when I was 18 and failed miserably. Having lived in Torquay, London and Cambridge, there wasn't much need for a car. They such public transport orientated commuter cities, I could avoid the driving. Moving to Manchester changed that. My work has sites all over the place and I was the only non-driving member of the team. Additionally, I have friends dotted everywhere in and around Manchester. Not having a car & transport became just too of a pain. So I took the plunge on a weeks intensive course and passed! (Much to my total shock!)... :D

I took delivery of my 06 Ford Focus on Monday. Been driving a 52 plate Fiesta since I passed. I felt confident to take on the bigger motor and I would never go back to the old days before I drove. I LOVE it!

Ask a Question