happy and tired

Kye

Reaction score
i didnt sleep last night, i went too sleep eventually at 10am after a unintentional all nighter. i woke up, too find a huge box lookin at me funny, so i opened it.

the other parcal which i did not see at first was next too it. this was about 2pm.

i want too tell you, that while i had the expected naggles with the headphones, they are amazing!!! i mean...its like surround sound. i hear from the back and not front while listening too a generic bloke preaching the greatness of my soundcard, and while it moves around clockwise, you shut your eyes and you hear his voice circle you perfectly. there amazing, and would recommend them!

as for the coolermaster centurion 2....im ashamed too admit it, but its took me a good 30 minutes too figure out how too open it. my 80mm > 120mm fan adapter thing does not fit on the back because of the PSU holding place. if i can ill try and put it on the front instead, which came with a coolermaster 80mm fan :)

theres a battery lookin thing on the bottom of the case, with sexy black and red wires and a pin connector thingy saying "SPEAKERS". im scared too touch it, and also too scared too move everything from one case too the other.

anyway, im waiting for my cousins too come back from school so i can show off me headphones :D

Reaction score
Are you sure you are not imagining this?

Because last time i checked boxes do not look at people!

On a more serious note: Those headphones sound good!

Kye

Reaction score
boxes are seductive just as much as they are sexy.

these are zalman headphones, the one that come in the bubble packaging.

Kye

Reaction score
http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_4158.html

and its zalman. my ears hurt from waring them for six hours.

im not going too use the coolermaster case, its now a techy accessory.

Secondly! these headphones are amazing...i had a few problems at first, but now they really work surround sound. its quality sound and they work so, so well its worth crying over. i gave a few games a whirl and it totally immerses you into the game, it oozes with atmosphere like never before!

i got these for HL2, but they certainly have changed my life.

EDIT: the bass is somthing you have too experience too know how cool it is! painkiller, the enclave level...it makes your head shake.

some songs feel like there playing in your head...these headphones are really somthing, much, MUCH more better then i thought they would be!

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Aha. Zalman. Zalman, zalman, zalman... gottit ;)

They sound good, fair price as well, I'm tempted.

Atm I have a pair of Logitech usb headphones which, to be honest, don't sound that good at all. They're a bit tinny, no good for music at all. Also have several sets of other normal headphones, varying in quality, but my ancient 2.1 speaker system doesn't have a headphone socket. It does sound good though, that's why I won't get rid of it. 5 years old and it knocks the spots off every other 2.1 system I've heard.

Seperate woofer with two satellites and flying tone/on-off/volume control.

Only drawback with those headphones is that I'd have to swap jackplugs each time I wanted to use them. Unless I made up a switching box I suppose.

Hmm. Definitely tempted.

And your case? A techy accessory? What a waste of money!

Go on, do that thing, swap the components over to the new case, it'll take less time than you think :)

Kye

Reaction score
the s-ata wont budge from the HDD. and i dont plan on moving it while the HDD is still connected too the motherboard. the case was too fix the problem i had, but now that its fixed, and found out i cant use a 120mm fan at the rear of the coolermaster case i dont see too much of a reason why i need too change now. its a nice case n all, but the airflow is naff, and not much room for upgrade in that area either.

maybe when i get a Neo K8N Platinum and a XP-120 too go with it, it will be worthy of the case. otherwise, im sticking with my old, huge, loyal case for now.

please dont think i could afford not too use the other case though, i have no money at all, and christmas so near... :(

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Only drawback with those headphones is that I'd have to swap jackplugs each time I wanted to use them. Unless I made up a switching box I suppose.
I got a little thing that plugs into my speaker port that makes it 2 holes instead of one. I plug my headsphones and speakers into it so they both work at the same time. All i need to do when i dont want sound through my big speakers is turn my amp off.

You can pick one of these little jack doubling adapters up for i dunno a quid and a half?

Paid a couple bucks for it in a shop called the B&B in Joplin Missouri

Ask a Question