    it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
    please.
    Thx, Toni

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006

    Joe Wright Guest

    imissmom wrote:
    > When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box that
    > says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
    > Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused this b/c
    > it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
    > please.
    > Thx, Toni

    You might download and install the free Irfanview.
    http://www.irfanview.com/

    --
    Joe =o)

    Joe Wright, Oct 3, 2006

    Thx, Joe, but...
    1. What is Irfanview?
    2. Why did this happen and how do I get it back?
    Toni

    Guest, Oct 3, 2006
  4. "imissmom" <> wrote in message
    > Thx, Joe, but...
    > 1. What is Irfanview?
    > 2. Why did this happen and how do I get it back?
    > Toni
    >
    > "Joe Wright" wrote:
    >
    >> imissmom wrote:
    >> > When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box
    >> > that
    >> > says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
    >> > Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused
    >> > this b/c
    >> > it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this
    >> > restored,
    >> > please.
    >> > Thx, Toni

    >> You might download and install the free Irfanview.
    >> http://www.irfanview.com/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Joe =o)

    "What is Irfanview?" I have an idea. Click on the link provided and read all
    about it.

    mi

    miss-information, Oct 3, 2006

    Joe Wright Guest

    imissmom wrote:
    > Thx, Joe, but...
    > 1. What is Irfanview?
    > 2. Why did this happen and how do I get it back?
    > Toni
    >
    > "Joe Wright" wrote:
    >
    >> imissmom wrote:
    >>> When I try to open a picture attachment from e-mail, I get an error box that
    >>> says "cannot open b/c a suitable graphics importer could not be found."
    >>> Recently, I was trying to free up disc space and I must have caused this b/c
    >>> it has never been a problem before. I need help with getting this restored,
    >>> please.
    >>> Thx, Toni

    >> You might download and install the free Irfanview.
    >> http://www.irfanview.com/

    2. The association with a graphics importer was lost, or the graphics
    importer removed during your cleanup operation. Since I don't know the
    name of the original program, I merely suggested you try Irfanview,
    which would hopefully associate itself with that task.

    --
    Joe =o)

    Joe Wright, Oct 3, 2006