Graphics card help!! Please!!

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I really need a new graphics card to play CoD and Counter strike and other games like that. The graphcs card i have now is a VIA/S3G Unichrome 64MB and I need someone to tell me what graphics card i should get and if it would fit my PC.
Thanks

Reaction score
Hey there sleekshadow :)

we need to know what your motherboard is first..

EDIT: ah yes stick to one thread please ;)

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
sleekshadow said:
Hi guys.
I really need a new graphics card to play CoD and Counter strike and other games like that. The graphcs card i have now is a VIA/S3G Unichrome 64MB and I need someone to tell me what graphics card i should get and if it would fit my PC.
Thanks
Ah, thats better...new thread always helps. :thumb:

Right thats a HP pc you got is it? With intergrated graphics i believe.....To be sure, as Michael said, we need to know the pc spec. That includs the Motherboard model and make, the CPU Speed and the amount of RAM you have installed. That way we can establish if it s worth upgrading it at all...

:)

Reaction score
I have a Packard Bell PC with 512MB of RAM and yes it has got intergrated graphics and my motherboard name is MSI MS-6786

Reaction score
hm couldnt find a direct link about its specification,

http://www.habboforum.com/member.php?u=37

bit of a weird link, scroll down to his pc specs and you will see his motherboard is the same as yours, and he has an AGP slot card (6600GT). Bit of a naff link sorry.

hope someones can find better specifications about that MB!! :D

Reaction score
So does that mean I can get a nVidia 6600GT 8x 128mb AGP or a nVidia PNY GeForce Verto FX 6200 Graphics Card and they will fit my PC?

Last edited:
Reaction score
sleekshadow said:
So does that mean I can get a nVidia 6600GT 8x 128mb AGP and that will fit my PC?

It should do.. might want to get a second opinion on that though.

But your motherboard has an AGP slot for graphics cards, so at least looking for AGP cards is the right direction to go in :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
sleekshadow said:
So does that mean I can get a nVidia 6600GT 8x 128mb AGP and that will fit my PC?
I think this is your MB ...

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/p_spec.asp?model=KM4M-V&class=mb

... is so, then yes, you could fit a 6600gt if your PSU has the right connector or who's brand you buy. :thumb:

user.gif

Ask a Question