specifcations help for fujitsu siemens Amilo Pro v2055!

Reaction score
Hi, i am fairly new to computing. i have owned a fujitsu siemens AMILO
Pro v2055 for a couple of years and would like to know if i could improve
or upgrade my laptop. here are the specs...

Intel Celeron M CPU 420 @1.60GHz
512 mb of RAM
60GB hard drive
VIA/S3G Unichrome Pro IGP graphics card

i have found out from a website that i can increase RAM to 2Gb so i have ordered the cards. what i would like to do is to be able to play GTA SA comfortably. what do i need to know. help is greatly aprreciated. thanks.

Wattzy:D

Reaction score
wattzy said:
i have found out from a website that i can increase RAM to 2Gb so i have ordered the cards. what i would like to do is to be able to play GTA SA comfortably. what do i need to know. help is greatly aprreciated. thanks.

Wattzy:D

Hi Wattzy
Welcome to the forum..
You can indeed expand the memory to 2gig..But as for playing GTA SA, I'd say no..Your graphics is only 64mb and not enough for GTA..And upgrading the graphics is not an option unfortunately..

Reaction score
thanks

thanks for your help and for being so polite, its a shame you cant change the cards and stuff. would you say that external cards were out of the question.?
RAM is on the way, so thats sorted. what about GTA3, specs are less but i dont know if my card is STILL not enough. thanks again!!:D

Reaction score
Asus does a dock that can take most modern Graphics cards, along with ATI and nVidia..But in all honesty you're better off buying yourself a new laptop or building yourself a gaming PC...As these External Graphics cards can be quite pricey..

Reaction score
cheers

thanks. spose it would be expensize as its relatively new tech. was looking on fujitsu siemens website at their graphics booster and i dont think ill bother. thanks for your help. i will stick with my RAM upgrade and wait for GTA to come out on my wii! in fact, while we are talking stupid ideas i might go live on the moon...

Reaction score
ooo cool send me some nice fresh cheese while you there ;)

Oh and dont forget to tell Wallace I said hi. Get him to drop me a line it's been aaaagees ;)

Ask a Question