problems installing memory

Reaction score
i have been trying to install more RAM into my laptop. i have used crucial and got the right amount and type for my machine (Fujitsu siemens amilo pro v2055) i have researched into how, under what circumstances and whta to do when i take the back off. the only problem is ... i cant take the back off. on the laptop there is a compartment for the hardrive and one for the rest. i cant open the main compartment because i dont know how to remove the main screw. there are little phillips head screws around the edges and a main screw in the middle that wouldnt come out. to make it worse i think i messed the screw up a bit. what do i need to get it out? is there anyone i can go to? is it buggered? i guess i screwed it up big time "ahem" please help!!!

Reaction score
there isn ta sticker on it. just what looks like a phillips head screw? anyother ideas? is it connected to any hardware?

Reaction score
On your laptop there should only be 2 openings..One for the HDD and one for the memory..Nither will be hidden understickers..Take a Pic and post it for us..Just so we can be sure..I'm and Acer repair so could be wrong.

Ask a Question