fujitsu siemens problem

Joined
Nov 24, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I bought an amilo 1630 worst pc ever
There are no words to describe their products or services.(hoRRible is the tip of the iceburg!!!)
Here are the emails that I have sent regarding my problems

Dear Gisela Hummitzsch,

There are a couple of points that I would like you to note.

1)First when I bought my computer and upgraded at the time of buying, the ram that originally came with was taken

away(BY COSMOS MICROCOMPUTER) and I was given the new ram. So there is no way that the original configuration could

be kept.

2)When I bought the computer I wasn't shown any service level agreement by cosmos micro computer. I was only told

that the extended warrently covered everything on the invoice. And fujitsu siemens keeps track of everything as

they have some sort of a global databases for the computers sold.

3)I bought my computer from an authorized seller of Fujitsu Siemens products,(cosmos micro computer) and not from

someone of the street. I expected integrity, transparency, efficiency and honesty, as they represent Fujitsu

Siemens. Apparently they lack all these qualities. Now I begin to think that a boo boo has been made, a blame game

is starting and there is no one to take responsibility.

4)I sent my computer for repair 3 times within the first year of purchase. For the first 2 times to repair the

computer it took 1 month!!!!. So after owning the computer for 1 year, I have only been able to use it for 10

months!!!!.(WHICH IS QUITE SHOCKING) You can verify this with your internal records.

5)The computer overheats on a regular basis. It sounds like a jet taking off. It is extremely extremely likely that

the ram was damaged by the heat from the computer. I can't even run a virus scan on my computer without it heating

up, making some noise, and then instantly shutting down.

Taking all this into account, I want a new and working computer, with same or better specs.

Kind Regards,
Dhaval

On 11/22/06, Fujitsu Siemens Computers Technical Support wrote:

Kundennummer: 23077958

Sehr geehrter Herr Degean,

the notebook with the serial number YSNA025832 was shipped with 2 SODIMM Memory modules 256MB PC333 DDR. So this

notebook came with 512 mb ram and only this original shipped configuration is covered by the warranty. For all

problems resulting from any upgrade you must contact the person or dealer who did the upgrade. So please set back

the notebook in the original shipped state and if the problem is still existent please contact your local helpdesk

for a warranty repair. Please notice that any defects or malfunctions etc resulting from damages during the upgrade

process are not covered by Fujitsu-Siemens warranty, too. To see this in detail please take a look at the warranty

conditions attached.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Gisela Hummitzsch
--
Fujitsu Siemens Computers GmbH
Service BM

Beachten Sie bitte, dass Sie bei weiteren Emails bezueglich des gleichen
Vorgangs den Text der vorherigen Email wieder beifuegen. Ohne den
Text vorheriger Emails ist eine Beantwortung der Anfrage nicht moeglich.

Telefon: +49 (0)180 500 4296
Fax: +49 (0)180 500 4298
Internet: http://support.fujitsu-siemens.de
E-Mail: mailto:[email protected]

-----------------------------------
From: Sathish KL < (e-mail address removed)>
Date: Nov 8, 2006 12:32 AM
Subject: RE: Computer problem Logistical Complaints NEED REPLY
To: Degean Smith < (e-mail address removed)>, (e-mail address removed)
Cc: Jino Thomas < (e-mail address removed)>, Anwar Farook <
(e-mail address removed)>

Dear Sir,

As we are the Authorized service provider for Fujitsu Siemens, you are
requested to bring the notebook to us for service. Kindly please note that
the upgraded RAM will not have any Fujitsu Warranty. For availing warranty
for the upgraded RAM, you are requested to contact COSMOS.

Regards,
Sathish.K.L