Graphic card problems..(Club 3D X600PRO 256mb PCI-E)

Reaction score
Hi,
Yesterday I was going to try to plug in my tv to my computer, when I had plugged it in all I saw was a lot of black and white lines going up and down the screen. When i plugged in my crt display and rebooted it didn't show a thing!... the light on the monitor that's supposed to be green is just orange all the time.

I was working at a computer store a few months ago and they got the same problem on one of their computers, but they just pressed some combination on the keyboard. They said that it was used to "switch inputs" when you have multiple computers connected to one screen but that it also solved this kind of problems, and of course now that I got the same problem I don't remember which keys to press. :(

// Thanks for any help!
// Matias

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intel p4 3,0 Ghz
Club 3D radeon X600 PRO 256 mb PCI-E
1024 MB Kingston DDR2 ram
WinXP

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
the problem with the TV screen sounds like it wasn't tuned to the right frequency (like when you tune TV channels in), im not sure on the keyboard thing, can you ring and ask someone that works there?

Reaction score
my card

my card that is a radeon 9600 pro was working in my pc and then it stop the screen wen green and liney i mut my bros card in and it work can n e one help me plz it say the drivers have stop responding can n e one help me plz

Reaction score
your card is "artifacting" did you oc it? boot in safe mode so it can load basic vga drivers, then reinstall your drivers, if i was you i would put catalyists 4.4(is the newest i think) drivers in it

Ask a Question