Google

Reaction score
Is anybody else having this problem..? I have been unable to get onto Google since last night...I can open any other site I choose to go to without a problem..But try open google and all I get is as the atteatched pic shows below, it hangs like this for hours..Even using Firefox, Opera or Safari..Just no go..

Attachments

• google.JPG
    google.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 128
Reaction score
Hi,

This is odd I am able to log onto Goolge fine. Just try something for me. Disable Kaspersky and see if it works ok.

Thanks,

Wiz

Reaction score
wizkid said:
Hi,

This is odd I am able to log onto Goolge fine. Just try something for me. Disable Kaspersky and see if it works ok.

Thanks,

Wiz

Hi Wiz...
Not running Kaspersky on this machine...Actually don't have any protection on this one...Starting to get the error in the attatchment..Never seen it in me life before...I'm wondering if it has something to do with my 3 USB broadband Modem..

Attachments

• google2.JPG
    google2.JPG
    4.9 KB · Views: 108
Reaction score
That's odd, download some antivirus, adware, spyware and all that lark and do a scan.

May also be worth deleting cookies, and your temporary internet folder.

Reaction score
G~MAN said:
That's odd, download some antivirus, adware, spyware and all that lark and do a scan.

May also be worth deleting cookies, and your temporary internet folder.

Thanks guys, not to worry, problem solved..It's got something to do with my 3 USB modem..When I change over to the Vodafone Modem I can access Google without a problem..I'll call Three tomorrow if I can be bothered...
As for antivirus and the like, i'm doing a bit of a test on this machne and stripping the OS back to see where Trojans/viruses attack the most and shuttinng/reomiving things one at a time using XPlite..not really fussed if the machine gets nailed...it were built from me parts bin..

Ask a Question