good retro games?

Reaction score
Can any one suggest any good retro point and click games. I am a huge fan of the disc world trilogy, and am looking gor other games like them. Any ideas?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
also: Home Of The Underdog

The early Lucas Arts games were quite good, Monkey Island series (1 & 2 were best); Full Throttle and some others I can't remember.

On a more modern note, I've been playing and enjoying Syberia 1 & 2 (on one DVD) which can be picked up for 10 or 15 quid now.

Reaction score
retro games

Cheers for that, been looking on the internet and if any one is interested i found Lure of the temptress, Beneath a steel sky and also flight of the amazon queen all look worth playing. lure of the temptress is a free download. And i think i saw flight of the amazon queen to download as well but you need scummVm to play it. ScummVm is also a free download but i have no idea how to use it, if any one does know how to use it could you let me know. Thank for your time.

Reaction score
virus alert

Just got a virus alert after going into www.gamershood.com! Don't want to sound ungrateful just thought I would warn you luckily norton killed it on the spot. But thanks for the links they were very helpfull

Reaction score
murcury said:
Just got a virus alert after going into www.gamershood.com! Don't want to sound ungrateful just thought I would warn you luckily norton killed it on the spot. But thanks for the links they were very helpfull

Apologies on that, i have never had a problem with gamers hood, although it’s very interesting to find these things out

Sorry

Yes i have Norton, seems to deal with most attacks, i guess its just part of surfing these days!

Link removed, don’t wanna upset the staff

Ask a Question