I wanna Nintendo

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Thanks Mucks, Amazon are taking the widdle though :mad:

Lemme see, that's £52 more than the proper selling price. That would probably pay for a day trip to Bangor, where that toy shop say they have 12 in stock at £80.

They do seem to be in demand and Nintendo don't seem to be producing enough to meet demand. Could this be deliberate I wonder?

Reaction score
"*Note that an AC adapter for the USB cable is required to play the system but is not included in the packaging."

Huh?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ordered :D Thanks for letting me know Ian.

Glad I was patient and waited.

I've never played a Nintendo system, only early console I ever played on was a Sega Mega Drive that took cartridges, spent hours on that thing.

So this should be interesting.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No probs! A nice present to yourself :D. I wonder how faithful it is to the original?

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
So tempted by this myself. I remember playing F-Zero X on the N64 with mates when I was younger. The track 'Silence' I think it was called. trying to beat each others time on that was great.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
No sign of this console arriving yet and they're now shown as out of stock at Nintendo.

I paid by Paypal but the money hasn't been taken from my bank account by Paypal yet.

Not optimistic :(

And currently £127 on Amazon.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully it's just processing - as it'll take a bit of time to ship a bit batch like that. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Paypal took the money on Friday and Nintendo have e-mailed me to tell me the goods have been despatched and they estimate the unit will arrive Monday (tomorrow).

Can't wait, feel like a kid waiting to open the new packet of corn flakes to get at the free gift toy inside :D

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
It came Monday lunchtime and I've been playing The Legend Of Zelda, Donkey Kong and some very old racing game so far, the unit works really well and games look good on my 40" monitor.

Only prob is the controller lead is too short for that monitor, I have to sit on the floor to play which after a while gives me a numb bum.

So I might just plug it to my computer monitor where that problem would no longer be a problem.

Ask a Question