What are some RPG in english games that are for NES and SNES that are like any of

Reaction score
These games for NES or SNES.

Nintendo Entertainment System: Faria, Willow, Dragon Warrior, DW 2, DW 3, DW 4.

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: Breath Of Fire, BOF 2, Final Fantasy Mystical Quest, FF 2, FF 3, Lufia, Lufia 2, Faria.

Now I want only ones that can be found in North America and rate how easy or hard it is to find if you can please, thank you very much ya'all!!!

You need to type this in w/- any spaces in between, before or after ... (mucks Edit: link deleted untill I find out more) ... and I hope I didn't break any rules that is why I seperated the address.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I haven't a clue what you are asking?

Are you looking for 'free' games or telling us where we can get them. :confused:

As long as no copywrite is broken or infringed upon, carry on ... otherwise you get an instant ban. ;)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I haven't a clue what you are asking?

Are you looking for 'free' games or telling us where we can get them. :confused:

As long as no copywrite is broken or infringed upon, carry on ... otherwise you get an instant ban. ;)

I just want to know of some in english RPGs for SNES and NES that are like any of the games above that can be bought in North America.

I am not requesting any Emulators or ROMS no way jose I would rather have a Fifteen thousand pages of homework to do then even think of asking for Emulators or ROMS.

But now I won't get the homework either right? Of course not. Have a wonderful day everybody!