Good films out soon?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Are there any good films out now or coming out sometime soon? Some years there's loads of things I want to see, but it's been a bit quiet this year!

28 weeks later was good (a bit gory, more so than the first though - so be warned!). So was "Sunshine" I thought :)

I know the Simpsons is coming soon ;) Is there anything else good though? :confused:

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix :D

not another one
wallbash.gif

theres the new POTC which is ok, spiderman 3 again not amazing but good enough

oceans 13 comes out this week, theres the new die hard in july , rush hour 3 and the bourne ultimatum (some of which was filmed at my uni
nod.gif
) come out sometime in august

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
The Fantastic four Rise of the Silver Surfer is out in Cinema's June 15th..

The Silver Surfer was my alltime favourite Comic Superhero when I was a lad and I have been wondering when Hollywood would get round to filming a movie about him...

Hopefully they will do him justice in this film...They bleed'in better...:D I don't often go to the Cinema but I think I have to, just to see my all time fav Superhero on the Bigscreen...Can't wait now...

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
i'm looking forward to going to see the latest Pirates of the Caribean - Worlds End movie .
nod.gif

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
i heard it was a let down.... dont let that stop you though. reveiwers dont kknow what a good movie is. (oh i havent seen it mind you) :p

Ask a Question