good Cameras

Reaction score
hey
I'm looking to buy a new camera and i dont know were to start:confused: like which company should i get it from or what kind plz reply need all the help i can get!:D :)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Wow - you seem to be wanting to buy alot of stuff today ItalianKid1 judging by the number of posts requesting purchase advice in the various forum sections today - you must have alot of money to spend!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Nikon or Canon should be your obvious choice. But before I go any further I need to know what your budget is :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
As Quad said :)

Nikon and Canon are good.

Now look, I ain't really sure about this, but I gonna say it anyway.

Somebody I know just bought a Kodak digital camera, I don't know the model number, I didn't look, and it was supposedly reduced from £400.00 to £200.00.

Well, here's the odd thing, the pictures are really really good, the features are good, in fact it's good all round.

Frankly, I'm shocked. Have Kodak got their act together? All I associate Kodak with is admittedly good film but rather crap cameras, Instamatics and all that, ya know?

But, I no kidding, this camera seems to do the biz.

Which kinda leads me to an observation: One should not write off a company's complete product range on the strength of past products. Not all the time, anyway.

Kodak eh? Well I'll be damned :eek:

Reaction score
Somebody I know just bought a Kodak digital camera, I don't know the model number, I didn't look, and it was supposedly reduced from £400.00 to £200.00.

Well, here's the odd thing, the pictures are really really good, the features are good, in fact it's good all round.

Same!

Reaction score
the reason im buying all the stuff is cause i just moved out and need all lot of stuff my budget is tight like 500$ tight so something in that price range would be good thx!

Ask a Question