Give Me Your Thought's - Hosting

Reaction score
Chris does support PHP

It is professional cPanel hosting (do you still use fantastico?)

100MB Space
1GB Bandwidth

Free subdomain, or you can use a ready purchased domain name...

-------

I used to host properly with Chris, so i know this

KGB

Reaction score
Sorry guys i've been exceptionally busy, been rebuilding the pc etc and as its been nice weather for once down here in the south, i made the most of it and wen't out to Gosport.

I am following up emails to me now and i will get an information page online for those of you who need extra information about the hosting.

Au Revoir...

Modded, Info Page Online - www.lqdpulse.com follow the links for special services.

Last edited:

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Any news on the hosting Chris....i.e. who's been accepted for accounts. :)

Reaction score
Hey,

Sorry for the wait guys, i have been extremely busy with college work etc.. as its just coming upto the end of term, and every possible subject is throwing deadlines at me for work.

As promised, i will rummage through the posts here tonight and email you all your hosting details,

I can assure you, they'll all be ONLINE tonight!

Chris.

Reaction score
Right Then,

As of tonight, i have currently activated TWO hosting accounts, as i have not received information from other members who are interested.

They are;

-psd99
-cache-man

If you are still interested in applying for an account, please email (e-mail address removed) and i'll get the required information from you in order to set an account up.

Chris

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Many thanks Chris, have been playing with Mambo and SMF on a friends webspace trying to learn how it all works.
Now I can try it out on my own.
Woohooo :)
Once again, thanks, and good luck with Liquid Pulse for the future. ;D

Reaction score
i got one :D

I wanted cPanel hosting, as i only normally use Plesk or DirectAdmin myself...

Cheers Chris

Ask a Question