Free Web Hosting Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Well as you all may know, i currently run a Web Hosting company, fully UK based and owned.

Being christmas, thought it would be nice to give away some free accounts for the festive season, you can use these accounts as you wish, so long as it's legal in the UK to do so.

Now there is two choices on how you could go about this, there is the fully free option which entitles you to a domain similar to that below;

yourname.sixtyclients.com

Or you could opt for your own domain name, which would cost a yearly fee of £5.49, this would get you a domain similar to one of those below;

yourdomain.com OR yourdomain.net OR yourdomain.org

All being dependant upon availability of the domain at the time of signup, anyway back to account specifics, what you will get is outlaid below.

100MB Disk Space
1024MB Bandwidth Allocation
CPanel w/Fantastico Deluxe
10 FTP Accounts
10 POP3 Email Addresses
10 Subdomains
10 mySQL Databases

In order to qualify for a free account, you must be an established member of PC Review, and you must have at least 100 posts, this is to weed out people that just sign up to obtain an account like this.

To progress with taking up this offer, please feel free to drop me an email to the following address to get the ball rolling.

(e-mail address removed)

I must state, details will be required of you, however this information will not be passed on at all, it will be used to identify your account on our system.

I have run freebie giveaways on this forum in the past, and as such, this post has been given the thumbs up by Ian due to prior planning of this event.

For more information on the Hosting Company i run, please visit: http://www.sixtyclear.com

Thanks

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Oh dear :(

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: domain
Sent: 11/12/2006 16:24

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'(e-mail address removed)' on 11/12/2006 16:24
550 5.7.1 <[email protected]>... Relaying denied

I tried two different e-mail accounts. The other one said 530 SMTP authentication is required.

Reaction score
Can't see any email rejections my end at all. Give it another try Flops, or if it still persists, drop me a PM with your email address and i'll take a look to see if i can whitelist you.

I do have some fairly heavy spam filters in place, but it will log any rejections and no obvious emails are showing up.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I've now sent the e-mail from each of my four e-mail accounts.

The two that were rejected are my two forum e-mail addresses, pc review & bitbender.

Have also sent a g-mail e-mail and one via my ISP, Zen.

So far gmail & zen haven't been rejected.

Reaction score
Just got an email from both Zen & Gmail accounts fine, so it seems the email system is working fine my end.

I'll drop you a reply once i've read the email.

Reaction score
I am interested more in running a game server with maybe a rotating selection of games is that possible for us all do u think?

It wouldb be significantly more than 100meg tho and the bandwidth may increase a lot thats the only problem :(

Nice offer tho mate

Reaction score
Well obviously we wouldn't run game servers on production hosting servers.

But what game are you looking at?

Reaction score
Im not sure, as I said maybe rotating games a selection of 2 or 3?

It was just a thought. A dedicated server I think maybe a good idea as a lot of us do seem to play a lot of online games. However it does need to be discussed between a lot of the other members. Maybe a contribution toward the service is a good idea aswell. Wouldnt cost too much I dont think couple quid each for members per month'ish?

Personally I only play Ghost recon and GRAW (advanced warfighter) online however I knw a lot of the others prefer RTS

Maybe a Poll. I have asked this a feww times but no one seems interested TBH!

Reaction score
Well i certainly could do something for a monthly fee if everyone chipped in, but you'd have to make a post in the gaming area about this TriplexDread.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Top Man

Thanks Chris,

have been with you through , evolve7, fusedmedia ,and now Sixtyclear...

free, but would recommend to all . :thumb:

Helped me when i needed it Top Man our Chris

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Chris, I already have a domain name which I just use for email at the moment - am I able to use you just to host a website with it even though I am using the company I bought it from for email diversion?

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Adywebb

Chris, I already have a domain name which I just use for email at the moment - am I able to use you just to host a website with it even though I am using the company I bought it from for email diversion?
Should be able to just change the nameservers ...i think

Reaction score
Hi Chris

do you remember a long time ago on here I won that webspace/domain?

well hope you do

I always forget your ID but I will remember it now and will be in touch in just over 5/6 months time.
I have always thought about owning a webpage I am just researching into different ideas at the moment :_)

thanks

psd99

Reaction score
Ok,

Yeah i have run promotions in the past, but as you never used your account, it closes them and suspends you on the system, it's setup to stop people paying us for something their not using, rather than us getting charge backs from banks.

If you do need something then feel free to drop me an email PSD.

Reaction score
Chris, will send you an email about your great offer:thumb:
Would have contacted you sooner but had problems with my badly built mesh pc:(
Will send email to you either tonight or tomorrow;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question