Free Web Hosting Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ady, my hosting comes with email diversion features anyway, so it'd probably easier to just redirect the domain via the use of "NameServers" and then use the email diversion features included in the hosting.

Would work the exact same as you have at the moment.

Adywebb said:
Chris, I already have a domain name which I just use for email at the moment - am I able to use you just to host a website with it even though I am using the company I bought it from for email diversion?

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Let me see if I've got this right Chris - are you saying I would redirect the domain from its current server to your servers, then use your mail diversion and Web Hosting?

....or am I getting confused?

Reaction score
Who are you using at the moment Ady, a provider, and a package would be useful so i can see what you've got.

Reaction score
If you scout around your Control Panel, do you have an option to change your IPS Tag?

Just FYI, we're going to take down the @sixtyclear.com mailserver some point overnight or early morning to use a different piece of software, as somewhere along the lines it's having a fight with Flops' email addresses, it's not doing this to anyone else, so we're going to trial something else.

Reaction score
Just a quick note, fixed the email issues with Flops so everything is sorted now, if anyone wishes to drop me an email i'll reply in the morning.

And Ady, when you get a chance, if you check for either;

IPS Tag
NameServer

Options within your UK2 panel then just pop a reply back here i can tell you whether i can do something for you.

Chris

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Will do Chris - will have to be at the weekend as I am on a course away from home this week and the work intranet 'webmarshall' won't let me access my site :wall:

Reaction score
Good of you to do this again Chris :)

Gah... its 7:37 and i haven't yet gone to bed...

On the plus side, i have now finished my "how do social insfluences affect the delivery of public services" essay and my learning and skills PDP and also my Section 9 witness statement.

Yawn.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
If there are any of these left then yes thank you chris, I would love one :nod:
I'll send you an email from my gmail account. Thanks chris :)

Reaction score
Everyone who has emailed so far, i'll sort through the emails and reply accordingly.

I got your email at around 3AM GMT Ciri, woke me up ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Would love one of these Chris....Email in your inbox mate..

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
cImrie said:
I got your email at around 3AM GMT Ciri, woke me up ;)

:blush:

Well, suppose I don't often get to wake strange gentlemen at 3am :rolleyes:
one of life's unexpected little gifts :nod:;)

Reaction score
Right, am on track at the moment, just, replied to all emails i've received so far.

Reaction score
There are still plenty more accounts up for grabs, there isn't a limit on the number of accounts yet to give-away.

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Thank you very much Chris :D :nod: :D
Sorting stuff for my site as I speak :D
:user: :)

Reaction score
Great!

This giveaway has done much better than the last one, nearly have everyone who has applied so far processed and activated with the exception for a few who have decided to transfer domains in, or have recently ordered with a domain with me.

Reaction score
Update!

Just thought i'd announce that there are still more slots available for this giveaway, so if you haven't yet signed up for a slot, feel free to email me;

cimrie[at]sixtyclear.com

Chris

Reaction score
I'd rather you email me, thus why i have included my email address in this post multiple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question