Give Me Your Thought's - Hosting

Reaction score
Hey,

Well i'm a bit behind schedule as this was meant to be done by the launch of the new PCR theme, which i had planned with Ian.

But anyway, i'll quickly ask now to see whether people would like what i'm offering.

To celebrate the launch of the new style PCR i was going to have a free hosting giveaway.

10 * 100mb accounts are up for grabs,

100mb webspace
1000mb bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Choice Of Subdomain / Your Domain (if you have your own that is)

For FREE.

Reply to this thread if you're interested and i'll point you in the right direction to my signup form once i've made it.

Chris

*One account per individual.
**You must be an active poster to qualify.

Reaction score
alrite mate

yes i would like one please if possible.

let me know
thanks

Reaction score
Okay thats two of the ten accounts now taken,

1 - psd99
2 - christopherpostill

EIGHT MORE TO GO...

I will keep you updated guys, just trying to get a logo sorted for the site before i make the form, should have something tomorrow night, ( Wednesday) as i have more time to mess about with it.

Chris

Reaction score
Right Then,

psd99
christopherpostill

I will be contacting you tomorrow regarding the setup of your free hosting plans, as i am busy tonight finishing off the new network setup at home, you will get to choose your own subdomain and username, password etc...

Then ill set it up and email over the details, i'll PM each of you individually tomorrow with the link for the signup form.

Chris,

Reaction score
Hey Chris, i'll take one if thats cool. No idea what to do with it, but i plan to learn!! Im gonna buy my domain name this week also!! Woo!!

Reaction score
Hey Bodhi,

Yeah you can have one,

So that takes it down to 7 remaining accounts available,

As i said earlier, i will be PM'ing each person with the signup link,

Bodhi would you like your own domain assigning to the account, or a subdomain as both are viable options.

Chris

Reaction score
Hey Chris

Would love to make use of one of these giveaways. And will then spread the liquid pulse word

cheers

G

Reaction score
Hey Magika,

Unfortunately, at the current time, you have only made 1 post in the community.

I have this offer open to active members of the community to avoid abuse of the hosting accounts,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Reaction score
Hey Chris

could i please have one, we have been looking for web hosting for a while now and have not come across an offer like this one! :O

harry

Reaction score
Totally understand Chris

Only just found the site. Looks good though

Good luck with Liquid Pulse

G

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
Me please!

I would like some webspace pleeeeease :) . I am new to the site but am keen to be an active poster, and managed to post a few within my first few hours.

Reaction score
Im about to reinstall my pc now,

I'll PM you within the next 2 or so hours with the signup link to register for an account.

Chris

Reaction score
Cache-man said:
I would like some webspace pleeeeease :) . I am new to the site but am keen to be an active poster, and managed to post a few within my first few hours.

mate i tried to PM you but it wouldnt work..............
anyways:

alrite mate

sorry to be a big headed idiot here but im just wondering if there is such a thing
in your signature u have listed ur upgrades in which u have stated u want to get a INTEL 64bit cpu!

im just wondering is there such a thing?

did u mean AMD64 or what? let me know please
f there is an Intel 64 bit then im happy that sounds great.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
True Intel 64bit

I did mean Intel 64bit. I don't think they're actually called intel64.
It is a Pentium 4 CPU with 64bit technoogy, I think it is the 'Pentium 4 660', but yes Intel is now fighting back against the AMD64 with its own version. It has 2Mb of L2 cache, although i'm not sure which socket type it's available for.
I read about it in Aprils CUSTOM PC, but have also seen stuff on the web about it.

I want one, but I think they're gonna be pricey.:)

Reaction score
yes sounds good mate!

maybe the normal intel p4 will go down as a result!
so i might be in with a shout of getting a normal one then eh!:)

Reaction score
Hiya Chris, still any available? And do you support PHP? If yes, then I'd like to get a slice... ;)

Reaction score
Hey,

To Everyone who is applying, please email me the following information, as i haven't got time to create a signup form.

Name
Email Address
Choice Of SubDomain (yourname.lqdpulse.com)
What your website is going to be about, (no adult material ;) )

And finally your PCreview username.

Email that to - (e-mail address removed) and ill get it setup and i'll email you back.

Chris

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
erebon said:
Hiya Chris, still any available? And do you support PHP? If yes, then I'd like to get a slice... ;)

Do you support PHP?

Chris, could you let us know a few more details about the hosting you offer as your site doesnt tell me a great deal. Just stuff like php support, packages available, own domain supplied, space and bandwidth etc

Ask a Question