Gigabyte G1.Sniper A88X

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Bjorn 3D have reviewed the Gigabyte G1.Sniper A88X motherboard - here's a snippet:

"Gigabyte’s G1.Sniper has a long history of targeting toward gamers. The board is designed with features that gamers seek the most: better audio quality, better network performance, and better cooling for overclocking, Dating back to the first G1.Sniper, Gigabyte has released various models of the G1.Sniper series: 3, 5, and M5. What they all have in common is that they are all for Intel processors. The G1.Sniper A88X marks the first motherboard from Gigabyte that carries the G1.Sniper moniker for AMD APU. With Kaveri, AMD not only brings performance enhancement but also PCI Express 3.0 support along with other technologies such as TrueAudio, HSA, and hQ. As such, Gigabyte is betting that there are gamers who are looking to build a gaming PC without spending a lot of cash would be interested in pairing the AMD APU with their latest G1. Sniper A88X motherboard."

Read more here.

CSB

Reaction score
Liking the boards features but not the awful bright colours they keep choosing. Well, apart from the Orange OC board :D. I'll let that one slide

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I was an inch away from ordering the Sniper G1 at one point befoer deciding on the Z87X OC. Think I made the right choice. :)

Ask a Question