getting windows emails to flash dive & accessig windows mail remot

global keith

I am a novice to the ultimate degree, 2 questions:

1. Can I send my windows emails to a flash drive? If so how do I do it.
2. Can I access my windows mail remotely? If so How?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

1. Not directly. The Windows Mail message store must be on a local hard drive.
However you can export email messages: File, Export, Messages, Microsoft Windows Mail.

2. You can't access the Windows Mail program remotely. But assuming you allow
Windows Mail to leave a copy of messages on the server, you should be able to
access just about any mail server via webmail. Who is your mail service provider?
You are connecting via Wideopenwest.com (WOW). If that is also your mail provider,
see https://login.wowway.com/wowway/webmail.aspx

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)