Game of the Year? - Goat Simulator.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
http://www.goat-simulator.com/

Disclaimer

Goat Simulator is a small, broken and stupid game. I t was made in a couple of weeks so don’t expect a game in the size and scope of GTA with goats. In fact, you’re better off not expecting anything at all actually. To be completely honest, it would be best if you’d spend your $10 on a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe a real-life goat.

FAQ:

Q: bro are u srs

A: Yes.

Q: When is the release date?

A: It will be out on Steam April 1st.

Q: Will there be multiplayer?

A: Sadly there will be no multiplayer, we are using NVIDIA PhysX and Apex for our in-game physics, which gives us amazing and realistic physics, but it would synchronise terribly in multiplayer. With multiplayer, we'd have to remove 90% of the physics, all destructible objects and a lot of our favorite features.

Q: Mac/Linux?

A: We don’t have any plans for Mac/Linux support at this time, but if it’s requested a lot, we might add it after release.

Q: I have an idea! Add open world and police and animal control and spaceships…

A: Goat simulator was made as a small game jam game and that’s how we want to keep it. We will polish the game up (but keep the funny bugs of course!), but we want to keep the core gameplay small and silly. Hopefully the game can make you laugh for an hour or something. We are, however, working on Steam Workshop support so people can edit in their own levels in the game!

:thumb::lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I bet this guy is going to become a millionaire overnight.... just think how many people are going to buy this on steam, even if it is only a timewaster game. It looks nuts :lol:.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score

Release date: 1st April.

CANNOT WAIT! :lol:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Its on pre order, I think the date was chosen more for irony's sake.;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Simulators...

The last one I saw that left me open-mouthed was, I think, car mechanic simulator.

How's about, um, Traffic Warden Simulator? :drool: or.... Solicitor, Estate Agent...

The list is endless :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Release day is today! OMG I can hardly contain myself. BF4 Naval Strike or this.....

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I'd pay particular note of today's date. :)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I am actually tempted by it Bex, just for the lol's. It looks hilarious! :D

Yeah its the first, What better day to release it. If your trying to say its a late April fools, its not. :)

If you pre ordered you got early access! lol

Steam link - http://store.steampowered.com/app/265930/

Dont watch this if your easily offended. ;)

CSB

Reaction score
Now I've seen it all. The physics looks way off though and the people just seem to stand there even though a rampant goat is trying to attack them. What is it with the animation for when he or she is climbing ladders too. Is it using it's head of something lol

I would buy it but concerned over how much fun you can have before the running into people and bouncing on trampolines gets tedious. Maybe just a game not for me. How much is it???

Oh I see, £6.99

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
From Steam:

Key Features

• You can be a goat
  • Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
  • Steam Workshop support - make your own goats, levels, missions, game modes, and more!
  • MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it
  • In-game physics that spazz out all the time
  • Seriously look at that goat's neck
  • You can be a goat

:thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Haha, yeah that and the disclaimer made me laugh. Read some of the reviews too. :)

Ask a Question