Fun Logic Game

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I spent some time ... but I cannot get all the keys??

:(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Some tips.... Ashtray and Bin, Torch and Lights off ;)

I don't want to spoil it so it's pretty vague!

muckshifter

Reaction score
Picked up everything ... stil no idea how to use them.

Don't tell me anymore ... ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Not going to give anything away here, just wanting to say Wow! I love this game! I found most of the bits and figured out how to use them... but still cannot find a crucial bit ... aaarrrgh! Stayed up until 3 am last night :lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Yup, finished it :D If you need some tips for the next step let me know what you've done so far and I'll drop a hint ;)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Oh thank you Ian, a wee hint would be much appreciated :D I'll try not be too graphic to spoil it for anyone else, so... I have found all the elements (barring the safe contents) and have used them to the point of getting "Bingo." The "magazine" and big yellow key are still tantalizing me though. I've tried clicking on the magazine link, but am probably missing something obvious ... I just know that I'm going to kick myself, but these sleepless nights are beginning to cause eyebags :lol: Shall have another go tomorrow ZZzzzzzzz :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
ok, the magazine link contains something very important :) See how it has a few letters then some stars? Do a search on that page for any text matching those first letters and then look at the starred out letters - these are important :D

muckshifter

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
ok, the magazine link contains something very important :) See how it has a few letters then some stars? Do a search on that page for any text matching those first letters and then look at the starred out letters - these are important :D
Dam, and I thought it was a red herring and just an advert ... specially as I cant read Japanese. :rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe one more go ...
laughingsmiley.gif

user.gif

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Aha! I thought that there had to be some fiendishly cunning plan which involved those letters and stars so will go check 'em out again, thank you for the hint Prof Cunningham :D

Ok Mucks, you have a head start here, 'cos I'm late getting on line today (and it looks as if play might get interrupted by thunder :eek:) but are we daunted..? No we are not :p Last one to the finish-line makes the coffee :D

(I'm putting on the kettle even as we speak....
laughingsmiley.gif
)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Yahoooo! Did it - I am now speeding around the City, hair blowing in the wind, and wondering what those blue flashing lights can be that I can see in my rear mirror.... ooh-er :lol: Fun game

Reaction score
I think i've got RSI from clicking so many times to solve this, but spent a good 30minutes on it and have just solved it...

Ask a Question