Freezing of project when saving

G

I am not able to save a project as a movie nor save/record into dv. After about 20-25 minues the process freeze . How can I fix this problem?
Only able to save files less than 300 MB. I have a 3.06gh / 60gb . If it is impossible to save larger files, how do I break up a project into smaller p.?

P

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

There's a number of things that might be the issue. See the Problem Solving
Can't Save a Movie page of www.papajohn.org

20 minutes is about 4 GB of file size, the limit for a FAT32 hard drive...
---
PapaJohn

Ola said:
I am not able to save a project as a movie nor save/record into dv. After
about 20-25 minues the process freeze . How can I fix this problem?
Only able to save files less than 300 MB. I have a 3.06gh / 60gb . If it
is impossible to save larger files, how do I break up a project into smaller
p.?

G

I'm answering my own question here
Well, It may not be the most technical answer - but it works. Since I like the functionality of creating the movies with MM2 I was determined to get this thing made.
Basically, I saved my project TWICE. I removed the audio (just the music tracks, not imbedded audio from orig video), and just saved the rest of the project (Video, Effects, Titles, Overlays, etc). I reopened my project, and removed all but my music tracks (mp3, wav etc) And when I went to export It new I was creating just a music file....

I Opened Sonic MyDVD, added a backround track to my video, and Whala! (Sonic only let's you add 1 track per video - that's why I went through all that

Like I said, not very technical, but a fix to this problem

Ask a Question