Program: eVoiceSaver (was VMail)
Author: Parwan Electronics Corporation
http://www.mywebattack.com/gnomeapp.php?id=103637

<q>
eVoiceSaver (formerly: VMail) is an email program that allows you to record and send voice mail
messages. The program looks and works just like a regular email client - all you need to do is hit
the record button, speak into your microphone and record your message. eVoiceSaver will
automatically save, compress and attach your voice message. Very easy to use, nice interface.

Windows: 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
</q>

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Jeff

Susan Bugher said:
a different approach to that. . . ;)

Program: eVoiceSaver (was VMail)
Author: Parwan Electronics Corporation
http://www.mywebattack.com/gnomeapp.php?id=103637

<q>
eVoiceSaver (formerly: VMail) is an email program that allows you to record and send voice mail
messages. The program looks and works just like a regular email client - all you need to do is hit
the record button, speak into your microphone and record your message. eVoiceSaver will
automatically save, compress and attach your voice message. Very easy to use, nice interface.

Thats a good program but not Voice Recognition Software. What I am looking
for is something I can compose emails with and navigate around my computer
as well. SOmething like NaturallySpeaking.

Susan Bugher

Thats a good program but not Voice Recognition Software. What I am looking
for is something I can compose emails with and navigate around my computer
as well. SOmething like NaturallySpeaking.

erm. . . yes. . . that's why I said a "different approach". ;)

FWIW - AFAIK there is no Freeware equivalent of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Michael Laplante

FWIW - AFAIK there is no Freeware equivalent of Dragon NaturallySpeaking.

it.

Part of the download for that is the Microsoft SDK (Speech Development
Package) ver 4.
It includes an app called Dictation. You talk, it types. It's kinda old now,
but will get 95% of
the words right. The rest you'll have to correct via spell check. It uses
it's own word processor
but I believe it can be used with other apps as well.

HTH

Susan Bugher

Michael said:
it.

Part of the download for that is the Microsoft SDK (Speech Development
Package) ver 4.
It includes an app called Dictation. You talk, it types. It's kinda old now,
but will get 95% of
the words right. The rest you'll have to correct via spell check. It uses
it's own word processor
but I believe it can be used with other apps as well.

http://www.microsoft.com/speech/download/old/sdk40a.asp

SAPI SDK 4 Suite contains run-time binaries for the SAPI layer & documentation, sample source code,
test applications, and a text-to-speech engine & speech recognition engine.

Download FileSAPI SDK 4 Suite.exe
40 MB Download File
http://download.microsoft.com/download/speechSDK/Install/4.0a/WIN98/EN-US/SAPI4SDKSUITE.exe

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Mel

http://www.microsoft.com/speech/download/old/sdk40a.asp

SAPI SDK 4 Suite contains run-time binaries for the SAPI layer & documentation, sample source code,
test applications, and a text-to-speech engine & speech recognition engine.

Download FileSAPI SDK 4 Suite.exe
40 MB Download File
http://download.microsoft.com/download/speechSDK/Install/4.0a/WIN98/EN-US/SAPI4SDKSUITE.exe

Susan
The Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 adds Automation support to the features of
the previous version of the Speech SDK. You can now use the Win32 Speech
API (SAPI) to develop speech applications with Visual Basic ®,
ECMAScript and other Automation languages. The SDK also includes freely
distributable text-to-speech (TTS) engines (in U.S. English and
Simplified Chinese) and speech recognition (SR) engines (in U.S.
English, Simplified Chinese, and Japanese).

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...97-40a7-453f-b0ee-6583171b4530&displaylang=en

Michael Laplante

The Microsoft Speech SDK 5.1 adds Automation support to the features of
the previous version of the Speech SDK.

Try it. I think later versions of the SDK didn't include Microsoft Dictation
as a standalone app. It's been many years since I played with it so I can't
remember for sure which version it disappeared.

Richard Steinfeld

Michael said:
Part of the download for that is the Microsoft SDK (Speech Development
Package) ver 4.
It includes an app called Dictation. You talk, it types. It's kinda old now,
but will get 95% of
the words right. The rest you'll have to correct via spell check.

Yes. I agree. It is good too us a free program witch gets men words
write, don't your think? I am lighted that I have mine own voice
recognize program witch I am using now these minute. Natural my program
didnt come with out hardware so I'm got mine own microphone at 98 cents
store. When I yell out loud enough I can see what I speak on these
screen. I am yelling now and some body yell ink to and banging on pipes.

It is please to use mine computer and not have to type. Now all your can
afford to right as perfect-ly that I do.

Rich hard

Little Girl

Hey there,

Richard Steinfeld wrote:
Little Girl, here's one for your funny posts website. LOL

Grabbed it immediately, haha! That page will be going back up again
soon. I finally decided this dial-up is for the birds and am getting
cable on Friday. I've been adding posts all along, even though the
page wasn't up, so this one will be bigger. :)

Richard Steinfeld

Little said:
Hey there,

Grabbed it immediately, haha! That page will be going back up again
soon. I finally decided this dial-up is for the birds and am getting
cable on Friday. I've been adding posts all along, even though the
page wasn't up, so this one will be bigger. :)

What's the URL for the web site? I want to see myself in print!
I mean, "What the you are law four the western?"

Rich hid