Free Undelete

Mel

FreeUndelete is a freeware data recovery program for deleted files.

In case of accidental deletion of files on a NTFS file system (used by
default in Windows NT, 2K, XP) FreeUndelete is the utility to help.

It is our pleasure to emphasize that FreeUndelete is free. There is no
charge, direct or hidden, to download and use a fully functional copy of
the program. The program does not install any spyware or adware along
with it. It does not populate user's desktop with pop-up ads or
forcefully subscribe user to mailing lists.

http://officerecovery.com/freeundelete/

Susan Bugher

Boris said:
When was the last wish list update?

The web page was last revised on 2005-04-06 but it's been a long time since the group has reviewed
the wish list as a whole. ISTM we're overdue. I'll start a thread asking for comments.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

Frank Bohan

Susan Bugher said:
The web page was last revised on 2005-04-06 but it's been a long time
since the group has reviewed the wish list as a whole. ISTM we're overdue.
I'll start a thread asking for comments.

Susan

Susan: It would be nice to have a post that gives details of any items on
the wish list which have led to suitable programs. Sort of "Your wishes
fulfilled" thread!!!

===

Frank Bohan
¶ Why do Nonconformists all look alike?

Susan Bugher

Frank said:
Susan: It would be nice to have a post that gives details of any items on
the wish list which have led to suitable programs. Sort of "Your wishes
fulfilled" thread!!!

That does sound like a nice idea for a thread. The wish list has been around a lot longer than I
have (and I don't track fulfilled wishes). I suspect nobody has kept track of *all* the fulfilled
wishes but someone who was interested in a specific wish should be able to furnish info about the
program(s) that fulfilled it.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware